Allele Diagnostics focuses on providing outstanding services, which is reflected in our team of highly qualified, enthusiastic staff. The atmosphere of service and teamwork makes our laboratory a challenging and enjoyable work environment. We offer our employees competitive salaries commensurate with experience/qualifications and comprehensive benefits plans.
Laboratory Genetic Counselor
We are seeking a full-time genetic counselor to join an expanding team of genetics professionals with focus on superb customer service and communication. Our laboratory genetic counselors have multiple roles within the company including communication with ordering providers, test utilization management, and involvement with marketing and education activities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Client liaison regarding testing strategies and follow-up recommendations
- Test utilization management/review of received cases for testing appropriateness
- Coordination of complex cases
- Communication of abnormal and complex results to healthcare providers
- Potential involvement in new test development
- Clinical support of marketing/sales team
- Involvement in developing and updating protocols regarding genetic counseling services
- Involvement in laboratory education
- Master’s degree in Genetic Counseling (or equivalent) with board certification or eligibility
- 3-5 years of clinical and/or laboratory genetic counseling experience preferred
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills, ability to multitask, and attention to detail
- Ability to learn software programs and use Microsoft Office systems
- Familiarity with microarray and molecular testing methods preferred
- Experience working with insurance companies is a plus but not required
This position is being offered as either onsite or remote. If working remotely, travel would be expected for initial training and periodically to the laboratory in Spokane, Washington. Occasional travel to conferences would be expected for both onsite and remote options. Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package offered to employees; details will be discussed with qualified applicants.
Applicants should submit a CV and cover letter summarizing previous accomplishments, education, and experience to email@example.com. For questions, call 844-255-3532.
Allele Diagnostics is looking for a responsible, detail-oriented individual to function as an Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of duties in a rapidly expanding company with a fast-paced environment. Administrative assistant duties will include: general office administrative support, general customer service duties and client account support, support marketing efforts, support of finance processes, and receiving and sending shipments. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and should be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once. A strong candidate has the opportunity to become an integral part of a thriving healthcare company with the potential for advancement opportunities and specialization within their areas of interest as the company grows.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- General office administrative support: monitoring shared email accounts, sending and receiving faxes and documents through online systems, scheduling meetings
- General customer service duties: answering phones, communicating with customers via email, working with customers on outstanding requests
- Client account support: assisting with updates to client accounts and account database maintenance
- Support marketing efforts: supporting conference registration activities, assist in creation of some documents, support posting to social media accounts
- Support of finance processes: preparing reports, reconciliation of expenses vs. costs
- Receiving and sending shipments
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills including ability to multi-task in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as statistics, fractions, percentages, etc.
- Aptitude for interpreting instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule format.
- Familiar with social media formats.
- 2-5 years work experience ideal.
- Experience with MS Office suite; experience with Excel is a plus.
- Familiarity with clinical environments/human sciences a plus.
- High School degree; Bachelor’s degree in business or sciences is a plus but not required.
Applicants should submit a cover letter summarizing previous accomplishments, education, and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, call 844-255-3532.
About the Company
Allele Diagnostics, Inc., located in Spokane, Washington, was established in 2014 to offer superior genetic testing services. We pride ourselves in providing reliable, fast, accurate tests provided via user-friendly and conveniently accessible reports. We are dedicated to offering quality results with short turn-around times and high-quality service to clinicians that use our laboratory.
Spokane is located in Eastern Washington and is Washington state's second largest city. The region is home to five universities and two medical schools. Spokane enjoys a four season climate with easy access to numerous lakes, mountains, and ski resorts.
To inquire about positions that may be open but are not posted on this page, please contact us at email@example.com